In today’s world, we’ve never been more in need of meaningful connection. Lines of poetry on a postcard, chosen and sent by a friend, are a reminder of the connections that matter – and it is a great way to be part of National Poetry Day and support our work.
“The TouchNote platform is a way to connect with others in the most personal of ways. Our cards let you bring photos, memories, and thoughts to life, sharing what matters most with those closest to you. From a personal memory to a thoughtful poem, send something real and say it with TouchNote”
From now until late October, the charity Forward Arts Foundation is working in partnership with TouchNote to make it easy for everyone to #shareapoem on the front of a special customised postcard, sent to anyone in the world.
To take advantage of this exclusive 30-Day Trial offer of 4 free cards, click HERE to start your poetry postcard.
The app works best on a mobile phone and is superflexible: you can choose a poem you love as the image on the card – maybe one you’ve discovered, or one you’ve composed. Or you can use cards designed by TouchNote, like these below, featuring the words of Maura Dooley, Federico García Lorca and Yosano Akiko. For every postcard ordered through this offer, TouchNote will donate 30p to Forward Arts Foundation.
- This free trial offer is for new customers only. Existing TouchNote customers are not able to claim the trial offer.
- The offer is for 4 Free Cards and free 30-Day Trial of TouchNote. Customers that take the trial offer can either choose to take up any of the TouchNote membership plans or click the “X” on screen to cancel the trial completely.
- If a membership plan is chosen, the customer will be asked to enter their payment details and payment for the chosen membership will be taken automatically at the end of the 30 Day trial period unless cancelled.
- Membership will auto-renew and all payments will be charged to the original payment method. All membership fees will be non-refundable after purchase.
- Customers can cancel anytime during the trial period to avoid being charged either in the app or the TouchNote website from the account section or by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.