Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is National Poetry Day, which has its registered office at Forward Arts Foundation, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA
2. The competition period will start at 9am on 11 June 2018 and end at midnight on 29 June 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. To enter, entrants should email their name and address to email@example.com with the subject line ‘National Poetry Day Poetry for a Change Competition’
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
6. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
7. Each qualifying entry will be entered into a draw to win an advance copy of Poetry for a Change A National Poetry Day Anthology.
8. There will be one winner.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The Winners will be notified via email no later than 6 July 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. National Poetry Day shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 10 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
13. The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative will be offered.
14. National Poetry Day’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. You agree that by entering into the Competition, your submission may be used by National Poetry Day for the purpose of conducting promotional work e.g. announcements via social media and future newsletters.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.